skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Fussell's
Welcome to Alicia and Zoe Lee's Family Blog!!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
National Board
I PASSED!!! Oh my gosh I can't believe it. I actually passed my National Board. It was soooooooo much work and I am just glad that it is OVER!! I am also glad that I get a HUGE pay raise now since I passed it. Now I can relax and enjoy life!!!
1 comment:
The Heap's
December 22, 2008 at 3:11 PM
Congrats, Alicia!! I am excited for you.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Zoe Lee
My Friend's Blogs
Jimmy and Lisa Dickinson
July 24, 2016
10 years ago
The LaPorte Family
Family Vacation
11 years ago
The Heap Family Blog
Lake Mary November 2013
12 years ago
The Trants
Snow Day
17 years ago
Welcome Friends
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(4)
▼
December
(4)
Snow Day in Louisiana
MASTER'S GRADUATION
National Board
NASCAR DRIVER - Kasey Kahne #9
About Me
Alicia Marie
View my complete profile
Congrats, Alicia!! I am excited for you.
ReplyDelete